PROGRAMS & COSTS
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Our goal is to ensure a smooth and comfortable journey. No need to worry about hidden and unforeseen fee. You can choose the most suitable program for yourself.
The cost depends on your needs, including the need for an egg cell, PGD / PGS, quantity embryo transfers, accommodation and programs in St. Petersburg, etc. The whole process of surrogate motherhood can cost $ 45,000 or more.
We invite you to get in touch with us to know more about our programs and get a free initial consultation with the coordinator, attorney or doctor.
WHAT COSTS INCLUDED IN THE PROGRAM?
Our programs include all the necessary costs (without additional payments) for surrogate mother, single pregnancy and delivery without Caesarean section.
- Monthly reimbursement of a surrogate mother.
- Fixed cost of maternity clothes.
- Postnatal compensation.
- Paid specialized program of management of pregnancy (starts from 1st trimester).
- Paid specialized program of delivery (includes individual ward for intended parents and the surrogate mother after delivery).
- Purchase of medicines, vitamins, doctors visits, screenings, all surrogate mother’s travel expenses.
- Surrogate mother’s accommodation expenses (the full period).
- Surrogate mother’s curator’s fee (the full period).
- The personal manager provides a concierge service that is designed to coordinate internal and external communication for intended parents.
- Provide travel arrangements for future parents, if necessary.
- Accompaniment to the clinic, at an attorney’s appointments and meetings with the surrogate mother in order to provide a full understanding, support and assistance.
- Provide follow-up legal services after the birth of a child to receive the baby’s passport and Birth Certificate.
- To help future parents in the organization of short-term housing.
- Qualified nurse during your stay with baby in Russia.
- Assistance in organizing professional photographers to record photos of pregnancy and childbirth.
- Provide services and gifts to pregnant women during pregnancy.
- Agency fee.
HOW MUCH DOES IVF COST?
Different clinics charge different fees depending on the prospective parents, their condition and needs. Specific fees can be found during a free initial consultation with the coordinator and doctor.